11/30/2000

Copyright Information

nnnnnnnnnnnnn TOP nnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

© Copyright Information



This blog relies heavily on information and images found in public domains whilst searching the Internet with YAHOO and GOOGLE. I consider this material officially published, like in a book, and will use it as a reference to illustrate my information about Daruma San.When material is copied I give credit to the source directly below the item.

If you feel that your work has been improperly reproduced here, or misrepresented in any way, or should you feel that I have infringed on your copyright, I kindly ask that you contact me directly with your requests. If I have mistakenly omitted a credit, or given an incorrect credit, please e-mail so I can fix it or remove it from this site.

Gabi Greve

No comments: